What is a laser？ LASER is the abbreviation of Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation, which is "excited emission and amplified light." Therefore, laser is both a treatment and an enlarged physical process. In the laser beam, all photons are related to each other,...
What is a laser？
LASER is the abbreviation of Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation,
which is "excited emission and amplified light." Therefore, laser is both a treatment and
an enlarged physical process. In the laser beam, all photons are related to each other,
and their frequencies (or wavelengths) are consistent, the phases are consistent,
the polarization directions are the same, and the propagation directions are the same.
Background and aims
The selective removal of tattoos and benign cutaneous pigmented lesions with laser
energy evolved rapidly with the development of the nanosecond-domain
Q-switched laser (ns-laser).
Recently, however, a series of picosecond-domain lasers (ps-lasers) with pulsewidths
less than 1 ns has become commercially available, enabling more efficient and
faster removal of pigmented lesions in the field of dermatologic laser surgery.
Picosecond laser device treatment principle
Laser pigment removal is using the instant energy from the laser and when the laser is
working on the pigment and the pigment will be exploded at a really short notice.
After that some pigmetn will be broken down into smaller pieces and eliminated
by the human body. Some of it will be devoured by the macrophage
and is eliminated by the lymphatic system.
Technical parameters of picosecond laser device
Q-Switched ND YAG Laser
Laser output wave length
4.3 inch Touched Screen
Automatic Testing System (800w)
Laser Cooling condition
Wind + water
Picosecond laser device advantage:
1. Innovative designed treatment head: Adopting high technology of picosecond laser honeycomb head to make a fraction array lens treatment tip, it can emit a hexagonal array spots each shot, giving fast treatment to full face.
2. Ceramic cavity reflector: Portable pico laser machine’s handle use high quality ceramic cavity reflector, effectively protect handle from burning, reduce failure rate, increase life time.
3. 1.500.000 Valid shots: Using UK-imported laser lamp with large valid shots, longer working time and more treated customers, small investment but high return
4. Cost-effective: The size of portable pico laser machine is much smaller than normal picosecond laser tattoo removal machine, so it can be moved lightly as well as save a large amount of shipping price.
5. Imported high quality spare parts: Japan imported fan, Taiwan imported water pump and automobile Red Copper Radiator are assembled into a powerful cooling system allow the machine to work long time continuously.
6. Self-test system: Sound self-test system has installed in portable pico laser machine, it can tell the machine’s problem intelligently, so you can solve the problem more easily.
Picosecond laser device function
Endogenous pigments: freckles, age spots, brown mole, coffee spots (fetal marks), etc.;
Exogenous pigment: remove tattoo, eyebrow, eyeliner, lip line;
Honeycomb head: whitening, rejuvenating, diminishing fine lines, dilute chloasma,
Black face doll(soft skin laser)
Picosecond laser device preoperative contraindications
· Infectious activity period
· Severity three high population
· Scar physique
· Recent exposure
· Pregnancy and lactation
· Herpes simplex
· Have done photoelectric therapy or micro-finishing in the past month.
Picosecond laser device packing list
Main machine X1 pcs
Treatment handle X1 pcs
Treatment head X4 pcs
Wireless pedal X1pcs
Pedal connect line X1pcs
Conversion between time units:
1 second = 103 ms (Millisecond)
= 106 microseconds (Microsecond)
= 109 ns (Nanosecond)
= 1012 picoseconds (Picosecond)
Picosecond laser pulse duration of each laser is transmitted (pulse width) picosecond laser.
Famous American scholar Rox Anderson and John Parrish's "selective photothermolysis action principle" of shorter duration of action of laser, the less readily diffuse the laser energy is absorbed in the target tissue accumulation to the surrounding tissue. Energy is limited in the extent of treatment required targets to protect the surrounding normal tissue, thereby selectively treating the stronger. Only one percent of the conventional Q-switched nanosecond laser picosecond laser pulse, and its excellent performance guarantees picosecond laser pigment particles more completely crushed, while the surrounding tissue damage is smaller